Monday 6 February 2017

Luurrrv

What is Love?

Now that's an important question. Lurrrv. It's February, and valentines, and all the single pringles. But not to worry, because I'm going to answer an important question. After a long hiatus, I'm back, and I'm going to bring you the true meaning of love.
Image result for let me love you gif yuri on ice

Not to worry actually. 

You may think that love is an obsession over a person that you want, need, got to have. But honestly, I don't think so. That's quite possibly lust. Love requires intense commitment and understanding of the person, not just wanting. 
Image result for let me love you gif yuri on ice


In my opinion, only a few people feel love. Love actually, à mon avis, (I just language of romanced here), is anything. It's something you can believe in strongly, trust in, and have faith in, and obviously, in some way, are obsessed in the sense that "it's yours". 
Image result for he's mine gif yuri on ice

So what's you plan for Valentines? Have you found the one? Can you trust them?
If I was in love, 

Honestly, my plans for Valentines day:
Image result for wings you never walk alone valentines kiss

Oops, guess I'm obsessed.

Well comment below, what are your plans for this Valentines?

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post. Glad to know that you believe in love :)

    ReplyDelete